Frequently Asked Questions
Please find the answers to Frequently Asked Question below.
Membership and fees
- How can I renew items online?
- Can I renew items by e-mail?
- How much does it cost to renew items?
- How many times can I renew items?
- Is it possible to renew my items when they are overdue?
- Is it possible to renew an item when someone else reserved it?
- Is it possible to renew items that have been borrowed from an external library through the website?
- Does a renewal count as a new loan?
- Can I reserve an item by e-mail?
- How can I reserve an item online?
- How much does it cost to reserve an item?
- Where can I collect my reservation?
- When can I collect my reservation?
- Can I assume that the item I requested can be collected right after the loan period of the previous borrower has ended?
- Can I see if the items I reserved are ready for collection?
- Should I always make a reservation?
- Can any item from the collection be reserved?
- How can I request items from the OBA repository?
- How can I request items from MuziekWeb?
- What does it cost to make a request through the Interlibrary Loan System?
- For how long will a book or volume of a magazine requested rom the OBA repository be available for me?
- How long should I wait for a request from the OBA repository or ‘wisselcollectie’ (rotating collection)?