How can I request an item from MuziekWeb?
To request an item from MuziekWeb, please follow the steps below:
- When viewing the details of an item from MuziekWeb in the OBA catalogue, you will see the button 'aanvragen'. Click on this button if you want to request the item.
- You will need to login with your library card number and password (date of birth / ddmmyyyy).
- You will then be directed to the login page of MuziekWeb. If your displayed personal details are correct click on ‘Opslaan en inloggen’.
- You will now see details of the requested item. Click on ‘Aanvragen’ in the top left corner. If the item is available for loan, you will receive a message displaying where and when the item is available for you to collect it.
- To confirm your reservation, click on ‘Akkoord’.
A request from MuziekWeb costs € 2,00 per item.