How can I request an item from MuziekWeb?
To request an item from MuziekWeb, please follow the steps below:
- When viewing the details of an item from MuziekWeb in the OBA catalogue, you will see the button 'Vraag aan bij MuziekWeb'. Click on this button if you want to request the item.
- You will need to login with your library card number and password (date of birth / ddmmyyyy).
- You will then be directed to the login page of MuziekWeb. If your displayed personal details are correct click on ‘Opslaan en inloggen’.
- You will now see details of the requested item. Click on ‘Aanvragen’ in the top left corner. If the item is available for loan, you will receive a message displaying where and when the item is available for you to collect it.
- To confirm your reservation, click on ‘Akkoord’. The reservation fee per item is € 4,00.