Do you want to print something at the OBA? This is how it works.
- Add credit to your OBA card at the payment machine. If you are not yet a member of the OBA, you buy a voucher at the payment machine with sufficient credit for printing and the use of a computer (€ 1 per half an hour). The use of the computer is free for members.
- Log on to a computer and enter the number and password of your OBA card or the number and corresponding password of your voucher.
- Open the document you want to print on a OBA computer and give a print order.
- A pop-up appears: click on 'toon afdrukken'
- Select the document you want to print and click 'accepteer'
- Walk up to the printer and scan your OBA card or voucher. Your document will be printed.
Costs for printing and copying
- A4 black/white € 0,10 per sheet
- A4 black/white double-sided € 0,20 per sheet
- A4 color € 0,25 per sheet
- A4 color double-sided € 0,50 per sheet
- A3 black/white € 0,20 per sheet, A3 black/white double-sided € 0,40 per sheet
- A3 color € 0,50 per sheet
- A3 color double-sided € 1,00 per sheet